Product Manager ( 1 position )
We are looking for a data-science minded product manager, who will help us create products that empower our students.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ideate, plan, prioritise, and clearly define product requirements across all platforms
- Manage product features working closely with developers, designers and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Build data products/solutions with other product managers for their products
- Have a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps using data science as a platform to drive product growth or improve business processes.
- Ensure all product integration, enhancements and changes are launched as per defined scope with a buy-in from both internal and key external stakeholders
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, demos & POCs (prototypes)
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Track progress of market specific product requirements and measure impact (revenue & customer satisfaction)
- Define and drive KPIs of growth and optimise conversion, expansion and retention across platforms
- Deep understanding of technology experience with coding background will be preferred.
3-6 years of work experience in Product Management, as well as consumer tech industries, preferably in Edu tech. Prior software development experience will be preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Hands-on ability to execute independently. Strong strategy, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex and fast-moving environment.
- Should understand the building of customer-facing products in the internet space.
Let Us Get In Touch